Just imagine a situation in which you are getting ready for the most awaited day of your life. You have dressed up in the most beautiful dress, have on a pair of matching shoes, are carrying a classy handbag, have put on some exotic perfume, and are giving a final touch to your makeup, and have just glanced at yourself in the mirror.
You look almost perfect, but still something is missing, is what you whisper to yourself in this moment of truth. If only your small eyes could look vibrant and spark up, no one can stop you from looking like a damsel and an all-time diva. However, is that really possible? Yes, it is! Read below to discover some really cool eye makeup tips, which can bring your small eyes to life and impart the finishing touch to your complete look that you desire.
• Eye makeup is simply about improvising. All you need is eyeliner, mascara, two basic primary colors and your creative skills. However, make sure you don’t go overboard with your creativity.
• Make sure that the eye base matches with the color of your skin. You can opt for using any of the power or liquid base foundations that match your skin tone.
• Begin with applying the foundation on your eyelids.
• Once the foundation is evenly applied, pick up the eye shadows matching the color of your attire. However, it doesn’t mean that if your clothes are comprised of bright shades of yellow, orange etc, you end up applying eye shadow of that same color. This can turn out to be a big makeup blunder. In this case, opt for subtle colors which go well with dresses of every color.
• If you want a natural look, opt for the shades of olive green and brown.
• However, if standing out is your mantra for the night, pick out the shades of charcoal black and red.
• Choose “black eyeliner” as it is the safest bet for everyone. Mark the eyeliner carefully under and over the eyelids.
• If you wish to impart a striking look to your eyes, opt for liquid eyeliner.
• Always apply the mascara at the last stage of the eye makeup process.
• Mascara must always be applied generously and never be smudged off.
• You can opt for black or clear shades of mascara. Though, black is the most preferred shade.
Follow these simple eye makeup tips and witness the magic of your sexy eyes attracting the attention of people around you.