Eye MakeUp Tips:
If you want a quick lash fix to adding some extra length to your lashes without the expensive price tag then there is no better option than false eyelashes. Your success at applying false lashes can be the difference between looking absolutely gorgeous or looking at hot, terrible mess. To ensure you get the perfect celebrity lash look, here is a quick 5 step tutorial to applying false eyelashes.
1. Applying Makeup – Before you apply your false lashes, make sure you have finished applying all of your eye make-up. Complement your lashes with a stunning eye shadow, a highlighter and black eyeliner along the edge of your eyelid.
2. Applying Glue – Take the eyelashes out of the packaging, separate them from left and right and place on a surface in front of you. Take your lash glue and while squeezing gently, run the eyelash glue applicator along the base of the strip. Make sure the base of the strip is covered from tip to tip to ensure your eyelashes with stick properly.
3. Applying Eyelashes – Wait till the glue is partly dry so it is sticky in consistency. Take a pair of tweezers and with then pick up your first eyelash strip. Align the strip as close to where your eyelid meets your lashes in order to get the most natural blended. Press down firmly and then fixate the rest of the strip to inner and outer corner of your eye. Press down with your tweezers along your lashes to make sure the full eyelash strip is fixed securely.
4. Repeating Eyelash Application – Repeat process with the opposite eye.
5. Extra Eyelash Adjustments – Now that your false eyelashes have been applied, you can touch up your eye makeup or even use your eyelash curler to curl your newly applied eyelashes for extra dramatic effect.
Whatever false eyelashes you choose, through using this 5 Step Tutorial to Applying False Eyelashes, you can achieve your celebrity eyelash look without paying a huge price.